Well as a professional SEO consultant, you should be aware of the software and the tools which you can use for SEO to get the better results. Here let’s see the ten best SEO Softwares or tools for the small business.
- SE Ranking:
SE Ranking is the best tool that you can use for SEO. SE Ranking tool offers 100% accurate keyword position tracking, Backlink checking and monitoring, Deep website audit, Social media auto posting, keyword suggestions, SEO reporting and many more. Initially, you can easily get started with the trial version of SE Ranking toll and can upgrade to the premium version later.
- SERP Stat:SERP stat is also the paid SEO tool. By using SERP stat you can identify the web pages which are performing best and also you can find out the web pages which are ranking in the featured snippets or knowledge panel in the SERP. Even you can identify the keywords for which you are ranking on top of the SERP by using this tool
- Google Webmaster Tool:This is the free tool provided by the Google to help the SEO consultants to rank the sites on top. By using the Google webmaster tools you can identify the errors on the site and also you can submit the sitemap to the Google to index the latest updated pages on the site. Using this tool you can also see the backlinks to the site and also identify the crawl errors if any.
- Google Analytics:Google analytics is also the free tool provided by the Google to track the website performance. By integrating the google analytics tool with your website, you can track the traffic to the website. You can see the insights like location, device, etc from where the traffic is coming to the website. As an SEO analyst, you can use this tool to track the users and the traffic source.
- Screaming Frog SEO Spider:This is the application which you can download and install to your system to audit your website. Using the screaming from SEO spider, you can get the insights about the errors that are found on your website. Also, by using this tool you can find the duplicate contents which are present on your website.
- Google Trends:
As a blogger, you should be aware of this tool and should create blogs by referring to the latest trending topics. By using Google trends, you can find the most trending topics that are relevant to your business and can write blogs based on that on your website.
- Ahref:Ahref is also the paid tool which you can use to get the better SEO results. By using Ahref, you can track the ranks of the particular keywords, Also you can identify the keywords which improved its position by moving to the top recently. You can identify the new and the lost backlinks by using the Ahref tool. These are some of the features that are available on the Ahref tool.
Moz is also the paid SEO tool. By using the Moz you can track the ranks of the keywords, do the keyword research, do the backlink profile analysis, site crawl, you can also find the On-Page issues and can fix them. Comparing to the other tools, Moz pro has some other additional options which you can use to fix the issues in the website and rank better.
- Google Alerts:This is the free tool offered by Google. You can the particular keyword or the brand name in the Google Alerts. After this, whenever that particular keyword or brand gets indexed by Google on the web, you will get personally notified via E-mail. You can use this tool to find the competitor works and can track them.
- Google Keyword Planner:
The last but not least, the most important thing in the SEO is the keyword analysis. This can be done by using the Google Keyword Planner tool. Google keyword planner will help you get the average monthly searches for the particular keyword from the particular location. By using this tool you prepare the list of potential keywords and can rank the site for those keywords to get more traffic to the website.
As a business owner in the UK, Get in touch with ClickDo Ltd for professional SEO Services. ClickDo is the #1 SEO Agency Services in London.
- I'm an SEO Analyst at ClickDo Ltd & Expert at Building High Authority Links & Local Citations, Also, I help Business Owners in the UK by flooding more Leads to their Business by ranking their website organically and also by using paid campaigns like Google Ads/Facebook Ads.